Founded as a metal workshop for girdling and chasing back in the 19th century, the traditional Carl Auböck workshop is still placed in its original Viennese townhouse in the 7th district. In the years of its foundation the workshop mainly produced the so called ,Wiener Bronzen'. In 1926 the workshop was passed on from father to son, Carl Auböck II, who gave it new ideas - the beginning of the typical Auböck design.
ALL OBJECTS ARE MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL PROCEDURE OF CARL AUBÖCK, STAMPED WITH THE WORKSHOP STAMP AND MADE OF BRASS.
SOME OBJECTS ARE ADDITIONALLY PLATED WITH NICKEL.
SMALL: 4 CM
LARGE: 8,9 CM